IOGP feedback on the Platform on Sustainable Finance’s draft report on preliminary recommendations for technical screening criteria for the EU taxonomy
This document provides IOGP’s feedback to the draft report on preliminary recommendations for technical screening criteria for the EU taxonomy, by the Platform on Sustainable Finance.
The Platform brings together expertise on sustainability from the corporate and public sector, from industry as well as academia, civil society and the financial industry join forces.
The draft report focuses primarily on presenting a first set of priority economic activities and draft recommendations for associated substantial contribution and do no significant harm (DNSH) technical screening criteria in relation to the 4 non-climate environmental objectives covering water, circular economy, pollution prevention, and biodiversity & ecosystems. A small number of economic activities and corresponding draft recommendations for technical screening criteria related to the climate mitigation and adaptation objectives have also been included.
- About you
- Activities you would like to comment on
- Electricity generation using solar photovoltaic technology
- Electricity generation from natural gas
- Power from cogeneration of heat/cool and power from natural gas
- Horizontal considerations with respect to the proposed TSCs
- General feedback on the draft report