Job Opening: Administration & ITC Assistant
IOGP Europe Administration Department is recruiting its new Administration & ITC Assistant asap as an intern.
CONTRACT: CIP Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle
IOGP Europe is the European voice of our industry members, who account for 90% of Europe’s oil & gas production: an enabling partner for a low carbon future and work with policymakers and our members to deliver a policy framework to scale up investments in the EU’s transition towards climate neutrality by 2050. IOGP Europe ASBL is the Brussels-based policy arm of the IOGP and is the centre of its advocacy activity.
IOGP Europe (Not for profit organization) has a 16-20 people team working together in English/French in a dynamic, vibrant, diverse, international and enjoyable environment. The team which continues to evolve is organized in 4 areas:
- Policy: Energy and Climate and Environment & sustainable finance
- Relations with the institutions- outreach;
- Strategy and communications
- Administrative support
If you are looking for a role that provides variety, challenge and that make visible impact to the team and our ability to deliver great work, below are the details of the role and the attributes we are looking for:
Your key responsibility will be to help the Administration Senior Manager and Administration & ITC Officer as needed (+ back-up) in these areas:
Organization of meetings, events and travels
- Organization of appointments and synchronized travel arrangements for all managers: booking hotels, trains, planes and include related tickets in colleagues’ calendars, taking into account time zones, customs, etc.
- Prepare and handle according to plan invitations, mailings/couriers-letters, attendance lists and forms, badges, print material and bounded brochures, setting up meeting rooms and helping with registrations, support ITC-related issues with hybrid meetings, webinars and conference calls (teams)
- Logistical organization in liaison with event organizers of (mostly hybrid) regular or ad hoc meetings and events including the booking of venues, ordering restaurants and traiteurs, IT & technical material
Reception and administration (shared) tasks
- Greet visitors/suppliers, answer phone calls and redirect to staff, contacts with suppliers, building managers/concierge when needed
- Secretarial and administrative assistance including e-mail, inquiries, documentation, maintain stock levels of office stationery, stock management (printed stocks of brochures, fact sheets, etc.), publications subscriptions, accounting, suppliers database, etc.
ITC Support for the Brussels team
- Provide local ITC pro- and rea-active support to the Brussels Team in liaison with the Administration and ITC Officer (and the Head-Office Senior Manager IT & Infrastructure London)
- Help with IT purchasing, process, equipment, set-up, update and maintain the relationship with the providers
Position and reporting
The Administration & ITC Officer is a member of a 3 people team closely working together; he reports to the Senior Administration Manager and benefits from a coaching by the Administration and ITC Officer.
To qualify for this role, you must have:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelier Assistant de direction (recent diploma)
- Fluent in French and VERY good command in English as it is IOGP common language
KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES
- Pro-active, forward thinking and solution-oriented mindset and enhance our employee experience with a passion for technology and helping others to get the most out of different tools (apps, Microsoft suite, teams, sharepoint)
- All-round with a flexible attitude and team-player prepared to help at times beyond the job description in a changing environment
- Strong administration and organization skills. Self-confidence, method and attention to detail are mandatory to improve and deliver on time quality work
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very enjoyable international and young team ambiance always on the move
- Potential evolutions within the organization after internship
If you think that you want to be part of this passionate and friendly team, please send your resume with a cover letter to show your motivations to: gro.p1674909351goi@e1674909351porue1674909351-tnem1674909351tiurc1674909351er1674909351